Business Team Building
ShadowLand’s laser adventure experience is much more than just ‘laser-tag’. Read a description about the interactive adventure system here before choosing your next outing or party. You’ll see that ShadowLand’s adventure system has evolved beyond normal ‘laser-tag’. Make your entertainment dollar go much further … experience the next generation of interactive entertainment.
ShadowLand has three key advantages over other meeting and team-building venues. Consider these points when you are choosing the location for you next team outing, staff meeting or regional conference:
- ShadowLand’s laser adventures are ‘whole-group’, measurable and extremely fun. After choosing their ‘code-name’, your people are placed on a team of your choosing and enter the huge multi-level arena.At the end everyone gets a scorecard outlining everyone’s performance and team scores. Whole-group, measurable results and fun!
- We have the resources that other meeting locations have – private meeting rooms, food and all the other resources you’ll need to make your next meeting or team-building outing a success.
- We’re much more economical than other outings you’ve done previously. If you’re trying to build team spirit or reward your team for a recent success, why not accomplish this for a fraction of the price you might otherwise spend? We’re local, we have all the resources you need and we’re ready to help you tailor an event to meet your specific needs. Call the ShadowLand Center you want to visit today or email your request to us.
- A simple, memorable event to build team spirit
- An end-of-day outing to reward their team for a recent success
- A lunch time outing where they integrated their regular monthly or quarterly meeting (held at ShadowLand) with two adventures and an inexpensive lunch.
- A 1/2 and a full-day in-depth training course tailored to their specific needs by working with our managers. We call this our I.C.E. program (Innovation, Communication, Empowerment). The versatility of ShadowLand’s system allows us to develop specific, measurable activities that allow HR to observe teams in the arena (and give feedback to teams afterward) on certain skills such as leadership, valuing diversity, communication and creativity.